Call For Papers
IJMLJ invites lawyers, professors, research scholars, and students to contribute their original works in form of case studies, empirical studies and research articles on multidisciplinary topics in the field of law for Volume I Issue 3.
Last Date of Submission: 25th June, 2021
Authors should follow the below guidelines:
- The manuscript must be original and should not have been published or submitted previously / elsewhere.
- The manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or Docx format)
- The manuscript should contain a minimum of 6 pages to a maximum of 15 pages
- A maximum of THREE authors is allowed per paper.
- The font should be “Times New Roman”.
- Be sure to include Index terms or Keywords
- The authors should follow the “ICFAI JOURNAL OF MODERN LAW AND JUSTICE”Manuscript Template.
How to Publish Paper
- The authors must submit their profile Manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be checked by the Reviewer committee and shall respond regarding the acceptance/ Rejection via mail.
- The authors are required to submit the Registration and Copyright form along with their manuscripts.
- The selected papers will be published online.
Whether national/ international, plagiarism is a serious violation. Plagiarism is the copying of ideas, text, data, and other creative work (e.g. tables, figures, and graphs) and presenting it as original research without proper citation. We define plagiarism as a case in which a paper reproduces another work with at least 10% similarity and without citation. If evidence of plagiarism is found before/after acceptance or after the publication of the paper, the author will be offered a chance for rebuttal. If the arguments are not found to be satisfactory, the manuscript will be retracted and the author will be banned from publishing papers for a period to be determined by the responsible Editor(s).
- Each manuscript will be primarily examined by the editor, and then forwarded to two referees for review. The research paper shall be published subject to the recommendation of referees. The review process may take up to a week to one month (Maximum two months in extraordinary circumstances).
- The authors shall be informed about the selection/rejection of the article/paper by e-mail only. However, the journal shall publish the article/papers of the authors completing the formalities in due time mentioned in the selection letter.
- In case of acceptance of the article and completion of publication formalities by the author, the journal reserves the right of making amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal’s requirement.